Replacement Conservatory Roofs
Replacing the roof on your conservatory is a great way of improving the overall look of your conservatory, as well as enhancing the insulation and reducing your energy bills. Vision Conservatory Roofs are experts in replacement roofs, and we install solid, tiled roofing systems that offer a whole host of benefits:
- Enhanced insulation (8 times more insulated than a standard glass or polycarbonate roof)
- Reduction in energy bills
- Improves the look of your conservatory on both the inside and outside
- Low maintenance - no regular cleaning required to remove streaks and dirt
- Due to the solid roof the noise from the rain falling is significantly reduced
- Cost effective option
- Quick installation time when using Vision
- 10 year guarantee on all installations
- Reduced glare from the sun
Traditionally, conservatory roofs were made from glass or polycarbonate. These roofs often require a great deal of cleaning and have very poor insulation - leaving you with a room that is too hot in the summer and too hot in the winter. Our team can remove your old roof and install your new roof within a week, ensuring your home is left clean and tidy at the end of every day. As a local and independent company, we are focused on the service we provide for our customers. We will always be punctual and install every roof with care and precision. We complete all aspects of the build ourselves, even down to the finishing interior touches - meaning we can provide extremely competitive prices as we cut out the middle man.
Conservatory Roof Experts
Vision Conservatory Roofs offer replacement roofs, refurbishments for existing roofs and brand new conservatory builds. We work across East Sussex, West Sussex, Hampshire, Kent and Surrey, and can provide you with an online quote if you send us images and dimensions of your existing conservatory. Please take some time to look through our online gallery where you can see some of our recent projects and replacements roofs with stylish roof windows.