Insulated Conservatory Roofs
Vision Conservatory Roofs carry out a replacement roof service on all styles of conservatories. If you suffer with a conservatory that is too hot in the summer and equally too cold in the winter, then replacing the roof could be the perfect solution. Some customers come to us asking for a quote to remove their existing conservatory and installing a brand new one. When we discuss this with them further we often come to the conclusion that by simply replacing the roof they will gain the required befits they are searching for. Making this a far less expensive and time consuming project.
At Vision Conservatory Roofs, we are experts in all things conservatories! Whether we are refurbishing the roofs, installing new ones, or building conservatories from the ground up. We offer a lightweight, tiled roof option which is extremely popular due to the exceptional thermal properties, low maintenance requirements and improved aesthetics they offer.
As a small, local company we cut out the middle men - you deal directly with us and we source the materials and undertake all the building work ourselves. This allows us to offer you our services at a lower price than our larger and national competitors.
Working across Kent, Surrey, Essex and Sussex, we cover a large area and have many years of experience in the industry. Quality service and workmanship is key to our service - which is why so much of our business comes through client recommendation and word of mouth. All of our conservatory roofs are backed by a 10 year guarantee and are fully insured. As skilled professionals, we work tirelessly to ensure every one of our customers goes away happy.
The benefits of replacing a conservatory roof:
- Save on energy bills: A solid, tiled replacement roof is up to 8 times more insulated than a standard polycarbonate or glass roof.
- Removes sun glare: A solid conservatory roof removes UV rays and glare from the sun which can make reading or watching the TV difficult.
- Roof windows: Incorporating our beautiful roof windows means there is no loss of light.
- Add value: Not only do solid roofs modernise the look of your conservatory they can also add value to your property.
- Durable: Tiled conservatory roofs are far more durable and do not deteriorate at the same rate as a polycarbonate or glass roof.
- Low Maintenance: A solid roof requires minimal cleaning and maintenance.
Conservatory roof costs?
We can provide you with a free quote by simply attending your home and carrying out a free site survey. Alternatively, you can send us images of your current conservatory with its dimension and we will send you an online quote. Simply call our offices on 0800 612 7681 or complete the form above and we will be in touch.
Our team pride themselves on working with you from start to finish, completing every project to your exact specifications. We always go that extra mile to make sure you are more than happy with the finished product.